A Brief Overview
The Cabcharge Taxi Management System™ (CTMS) enables the consolidation of all departmental accounts into one general account and provides itemised (electronic) records of all taxi travel expenses.
- Set up CTMS with cost centres, sub-codes, cardholder and employee details.
- Record eTICKET and/or docket distribution.
- Download the periodic statement of account* (28 days from due date of previous statement).
- Allocate transaction details to cost centres by the click of a button.
- Generate cost centre reports.
* This statement provides the transaction number, amount of the fare, taxi number, radio network, date and time of the trip.
Request the Cabcharge Taxi payment terminal as your preferred option for anti-skimming when using any payment card.
The Cabcharge EFTPOS terminal is secure for credit transfers and protected from skimming. We are proudly supporting
Crime Stoppers in their anti-skimming campaign.
Taxi trip completed and paid for by Cabcharge eTICKET, Account Coded Docket or Cabcharge Card.
Cabcharge processes all transactions capturing data images of dockets and manually processed eTICKETS and Cabcharge Cards.